Revelstoke, about 640km east of Vancouver was named as a “must-do trip” on National Geographic’s Ultimate Adventure Bucket List last year, and it’s not hard to see why! You’ve never been somewhere quite like this before – with over 120 years of skiing history, this town celebrates winter in all its forms. It holds the Canadian record for snowfall at an impressive 24 meters, and on average, the slopes are covered with 10.5 meters of powder every winter. Boasting the most skiable vertical in North America, world-class snowmobile trails, groomed Nordic trails and helicopter and cat ski/snowboarding, as well as dog-sledding, snowshoeing and even paragliding this is a snowsports enthusiasts’ paradise. There is something for everyone so don’t delay – contact one of our agents today so that we can put together the perfect adventure for you.
Photo Credit: Hywel Williams | Ian Houghton | Royce Sihlis
Places You’ll See
- Spend the night in stunning resort town, Banff
- Take in views of ice fields and glacial valleys
- Awaken to sunrise over frosted mountain peaks
- Explore the beautiful coastal city of Vancouver
- Unwind in a range of cosy and handpicked hotels