STUDENT & PARENT SUPPORT
Safety & Support
Meet The Team
Peace of Mind
Safety, Insurance and Experience
We take care of everything
Buying power to save you money
Chance to Learn
Fun, Interesting, Engaging and Educational experiences
Safety, Insurance and Experience
Opportunity to build strong lifelong friendships
Thank you for considering us for travel opportunities. It is a proven fact that youths who travel and / or study abroad come back with a greater sense of maturity, and more knowledge about the world and their place in it. Although it is a very rewarding and fulfilling experience for your child, it is completely understandable and expected that you would be concerned about your child’s safety and well being while travelling. Please review the following information about the steps that we take to ensure that we provide our guests and their parents with the best possible experience and if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us toll free at 1-877-689-8128 or 604-689-8128.
For Parents and Guardians, the benefits of using DC Student Adventures include;
- Piece of Mind – safety, insurance, experience
- Making safety & security a top priority
- Over 10 years of experience working with student travellers
- Flights & Travel Insurance- can be purchased through our office
- Permission forms- documents are managed within our office. Parents and legal guardians must sign waivers for students 19 years of age or younger.
You can rest assured that your child is in safe hands traveling with DC Student Adventures/Discover Canada Tours. The safety and security of our guests is our number one priority and have taken the following measures to provide the highest level of safety:
- All of our Tour Guides have gone through criminal record checks
- All of our Tour Guides go through extensive training and are very professional, knowledgeable, experienced, and fun
- We are a fully insured tour operator with 10 Million liability insurance / OCC
- We have a high Tour Guide / chaperone to student ratio
- We work with the most reputable coach company in B.C., the only one that has coaches with seat belts
- All of the suppliers that we work with, including accommodations and activity providers, are carefully selected to ensure they meet our safety and quality standards
- We are a member of good standing with the Business Practices & Consumer Protection Authority (BPCPA) of British Columbia.
- We have a 24 x 7 support line so if any problems occur on a tour there is an experienced support team readily available to assist the Tour Guides in any type of event.
We are experts in student travel; in business since 2005 we have sent over 70,000 students on tours throughout Canada and abroad. Over the years we have established close relationships with both private and public secondary schools with whom we work closely with to develop the itineraries.
In 2011, DC Student Adventures proudly became an Honorary Associate Member of Languages Canada. We are the only student tour & activity operator in Western Canada that has been issued this distinction.
We offer a diverse range of travel options to both students and teachers alike, we focus on the safety of students while providing an environment that facilitates learning, expands horizons, encourages personal growth, and develops social skills. We know teachers and parents are busy people so we make the planning process as seamless for you as possible.
Any parent or guardian wishing to travel on a school sanctioned trip (with school approval) we can arrange flights, insurance and post travel needs through our parent travel agency, Uniglobe Specialty Travel Ltd.
The Canadian government requires all students to have medical insurance while travelling in Canada and abroad. We offer affordable medical insurance for any duration of travel no matter where your home country is.
To learn more about our additional services, you can download our brochure with more information.